1.04.2012

John Terry - The Smokers for Tobacco-Free


One of my friends brought it to my notice, and the first thing I think, is blogging about it. Television! Well, if any of you smoking out there, you'll know that the King of the Golden Flake came up with a new package. Not much has changed in the field, except for the fact that the lungs are deflated in front of the pack has changed. I'm shell shocked when I saw the new picture. It is a little vague, but anyone who watched football will know that people that are not covered except for English and Chelsea captain "John Terry".

I mean, seriously, no ITC will not get another picture to put up? Forget the fact that he was not India. But when I'm not mistaken (which I most times), Terry does not smoke. So what's putting his picture on the package of cigarettes. Do not like my friend suggested, a simple google search image for a stranger topless, or perhaps sheer ignorance, or even the worst case scenario, if it's just plain wrong. Oh, and I lost the reason (not likely) that most likely, is not John Terry.

I do not believe even if someone told me that it is not JT. It just looks so much like him. I guess I still believe it was just a mistake. So someone please tell me, do you think JT will sue? And if he does, smokers beware, you can only see prices increase further the King. Terry I wont tell if you wont.

If any of you any more doubt, I guess you can check out a dent on the right shoulder. Both pics! Voila .. He him .. But the question remains .. WHY?

No comments:

Top Tips to Help You Stop Biting Your Nails

Take your daily does of calcium and magnesium.  These help nails grow and repair, and will speed recovery.  There are also some reports that...