One of the major challenges for independent professionals and small businesses, especially when starting out, generating visibility to ultimately lead to the development of sales.One particular challenge, I've found, is to know what to say about yourself and operations and services when asked "What are you doing?"
• Did you ever stumble your words when asked what are you doing?
• Have you ever received a response, "Oh, I see", followed by silence?
• Do you ever feel like you do not know what to say about yourself?
I remembered the 'elevator speech theory' (I do not know to whom to attribute discovery thereof), just cause "if you are in an elevator that opens on the tenth floor Bill Gates goes and asks what you do - what would you say, and you have just up the elevator to the bottom? "I personally have struggled with it at times, and consistency find that when I get it right, results flow - which initially can be a simple but important in getting more time to talk to the person who asked the question you.Â great resource I have used to achieve greater results, is a Marketing Plan Workbook of Action Plan Marketing, created by Robert Middleton.
This FREE workbook, which can be accessed by globizdev.com various details good strategy to market yourself, including how to deal with concept.By elevator speech to use this approach in the publications I have not been able to clean FREE articulate what I'm doing, presents a brief 'elevator speech' and the language open conversations, increasing success in getting an appointment key decision makers - all of which will lead to increased revenue.The Marketing Plan Workbook takes you through a series of exercises to help you attract, and keep, a new client. By working through the 24-page book, you will:
1. Developing core marketing message
2. Learn to 'tell' your core marketing message
3. Develop the executive summary for your business
4. Develop a range of marketing options - web, print, speakers, writing
5. Narrow various sales strategies for your business Will Marketing Plan Workbook guarantee your success? Of course not - you You.